Through August & September I decided to do a series of reader questions related to work & career! You know…that juicy part of your life that you might dedicate anywhere from 0 – 75 hours a week to. Have a question you want to submit? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I say NO to more work when I am already drowning in workload?
-Land of the Lakes of Workload MSP
AND a different question but the same answer will apply….
How do you handle asking for help when you are SWAMPED?!
Continue reading “Career Q&A: How do I say NO to more work or ask for help?”
You guys. My new little foster daughter has inspired me so much to reach out to all of YOU!
You see…I NEVER would have met her if I hadn’t–
- Gotten clear on my values
- Asked myself the tough questions about what I wanted for my life and really honed the picture in my mind and on paper
- Got to work getting after those values & vision
As I sit here sipping my hot chocolate (why is it 52 degrees in the middle of summer?!) and listening to “Relax & Unwind” on Spotify, I got FIRED up to reach out to YOU.
I am totally relishing this season of my life and I want you to be too!
I am freakishly crystal clear on my values, the vision I hold for my life and I want YOU to be too! I take those values & vision each month and create simple but meaningful goals in line with them that leave me feeling EPICALLY satisfied day after day.
And you know what?
I want all of these feelings–total satisfaction, contentment, joy and accomplishment in all areas of your life– for you too. These feelings are not just for me. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THEM TOO! I want you to get the same awesome sense of satisfaction I have when I look at my new-to-me little girl, work on my business helping people achieve their greatest dreams, volunteer for causes I care about, and kiss my husband realizing my life is totally in line with the things I want. And the first step to that is defining your values & vision…and then setting SUPER CLEAR goals to start GETTING AFTER IT!
So…here’s what we’re going to do to help you get there—
I’m sharing a ONE TIME OFFER to the first 10 people who want to book a values & vision specific session for just $129.
What you get—
- One epically satisfying 90 minute 1-on-1 session with me where we—
- Define your values
- Clarify your “big life” vision
- Learn a new monthly goals practice to keep your eye on the values & vision prize
- Get REALLY specific on goals for the very next month to help you get after that vision because, well…ACTION is the best part!
The first 10 people get ’em and when they are gone they’re gone.
You can book right on my calendar here (select values & vision defining session) and I’ll send you an email shortly thereafter with more info!
GET PUMPED! This method totally changed my life and, if you open yourself up to the process and the possibility, I know it has the potential to change YOURS too.
How do I know this is for me?
This is for you if–
- You’re feeling a little ho-hum about life lately and you KNOW there’s more out there for you!
- You want to go to bed each night feeling like you are living your best life
- You’re ready to get honest and go deep into what matters to you
- You want to dream BIG about your future and start putting pen to paper on these lovely ideas!
- You’re ready to start living the best life on YOUR terms, not by what someone else (your parents, society, etc) is telling you it should be
- You want decision making (big and small) to feel easy
- You’re ready to move forward to a better future
Love & Light,